Request Information
Apply Now

Useful forms for your academic life at Adelphi.

Registrar Forms

The following forms are available through the Office of the Registrar:

  • Action Request Form
  • Application for Graduation Candidacy
  • Name Change Form
  • Change of Address Form
  • Change Major/Minor Form
  • Diploma Reorder Form
  • Transcript Request Form
  • Registration Forms

Advisement Forms

Faculty Forms

University Registrar
Information about registering for classes, declaring a major and obtaining a transcript.
Learn more
Academic Calendar
For quick, easy access to important academic deadlines and dates.
View the calendar
Opportunities to mentor Adelphi students to present research at these conferences.
Learn more about AU conferences